Translate

Blogiarkisto

Etsi blogista omalla hakunimikkeellä

maanantai 23. maaliskuuta 2020




Well-being coach Jari Here hi!

Today I came to continue my movie introduction updates.
(suomennos facebook sivuilla)
-


Movie introduction updates, beats
Short introduction video can be found here.
Suomennos myös linkin takaa
-
Today I came to continue these movie introduction updates . I haven't done these for a while now and lately I found this one incredible movie to share and this story is actually pretty amazing. So I would love to share this story with you guys out there. Mainly this story is about the struggling challenges and the discovering the own truth about the talents that we all might have.
-
Sometimes we might need someone to support us or others in away that we can discover the true potential that we have. I did watch this one movie called beats and I like this story and the outlines of this one musician and how he was disable to live as a normal kids in the hoods/streets for the certain reasons. Then he meets this mentor and this mentor has an opportunity to hear he's music and then they are starting to work together and then the ways of living are starting to find the new direction for these characters life.
-
So, its about music, its about love and it's about average life in general. So, huge regommends to see this movie I will set the link for this trailer below here and you can go to check it or if you like to continue to see the whole movie straight away you can find this from the netfix. Have a grand experiences with this movie. Feel free, be well and we meet again.
*
*
Feel free, be well and we meet again!
'
Peace!
-
-
-
- Namaste -
-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti