Translate

Blogiarkisto

Etsi blogista omalla hakunimikkeellä

tiistai 19. toukokuuta 2020




Hi!

Today I came to continue my movie introduction updates. The reason why I do these updates is related with the self-awareness, self-realization and relationship matters. 
(description continues after the video section)





Movie introduction updates, Peaceful warrior

Link as I promised in the video



This time I have a great story to share with you guys out there. This story is about finding our ego and to understand it more widely and to discover the love of our life. No matter is it related to relationships or the sports as it is partly into this movie. 

_

So, the movie is called peaceful warrior. Dan Millman is an olympic trainee with the rings and has his own challenges to fins his way for the better performance skills. Then he meets this mysterious fella. Who will help him with this process. I like the way this movie presents the past of ego and the fine line to understand the meaning of the present moment without ego structures. 

When Dan realizes the path to present awareness hi's results are getting extremely better. Yeah so that's why I recommend this movie. I will set the link below here and you can check it and continue to see this movie.


(same as above)




*
Songs: 
-


*



*



*



*



-









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti