Translate

Blogiarkisto

Etsi blogista omalla hakunimikkeellä

lauantai 26. syyskuuta 2020

 


Hei! 


Have you thought about what makes people happy?


Latest video that I have done in english is dealing with this issue-


Enjoy!




Behold the happiness



Yeah, I came to break down my latest discoveries. Most often I have seen and realized that happy people obtain, contain and sustain their value and will to focus on the smallest victories, during  the way to achieve their biggest goal that they have set for themselves to achieve at some point. 

-

So don't let go, yet I may say. We need to continue up a head along the way is the right path-. I will share my personal story with you. I went bicycling in a few days ago and I did confront with this huge wind on my chest and I had to paddle little bit harder against it but after a one curve I realized that the wind has change it's way to collaborate with me and the butterfly came to ride along with me just a brief moment to push me forward.  So it gave me the courage to go on a little further, once again it let me to tell and  share my points of views with you so shire up and keep on going we can do this once more.. We are free. 

Feel free, be well and we meet again.


Benefit - Behold

*

Kenyatta Hill - Behold

*

Bushman - How You Living

*

John K - happiness (Official Audio)

*

God Knows I Tried - Lana Del Rey (Lyrics)

*

The Pursuit of Happiness "Hard To Laugh"

*

The Pursuit Of Happiness - Heavy Metal Tears

*

Elderbrook & Rudimental - Something About You (Official Video)



*

Benefit - Human In Disguise feat. Matisyahu (Official Video) Prod. by Mr. Green




Final lightening


Behold the CYS Summer Day Camp Rap. Enjoy!




*

namaste!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti